12/2/14

Looking Back on 20 Weeks

As I shared in my looking back on 16 weeks post, I didn't really do this questionnaire at 20 weeks. Now, I'm at 24 weeks and I want to look back and document that time to the best of my memory.

 
 
How far along? 20 weeks, or 5 months if you're dividing by 4 weeks to a month.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I purchased two pairs of black slacks for work, because my work slacks starting getting tight pretty quickly. My jeans all still fit, but they are low rise and sit more on my waist, and not much has changed there. My slacks all sit more on the waist, so they got tight a lot sooner. I also bought some maternity tops. I could still fit into some of my baggier clothes possibly, but most don't fit or are too short now, etc. The maternity clothes feel and look a lot better.

Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? I'm still pretty tired, but thank goodness I am not as fatigued. I'm still going to bed early, but it's not as big of a struggle as it was.
Best moment this month? I think the best moment was probably that my tummy really popped out. From 16 weeks to 20 weeks, you can tell a huge difference. I love actually looking pregnant. It has been hard up until this point because I feel very pregnant (tired, not feeling well, etc.) but it was not obvious from the outside. I enjoy my baby bump.

Miss anything? I still miss all of my vices occasionally- caffeine, the occasional adult beverage, etc.
Movement? No.
Food cravings? French fries still, and Snyder's Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces. I got a massive craving for them, and Jake took me to at least 4 or 5 stores to look for them. I finally ordered a case from Amazon, because they didn't sell individual packs online. It's hilarious now to look back on this and laugh, but at the time I was really upset that I couldn't find those pretzels! It's a favorite story of Jake's to tell.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, things occasionally do. I still haven't gotten my appetite back 100%, and it is very difficult for me to eat vegetables. I force them down when I can, but the majority of the time even smelling them makes me feel sick.

Have you started to show yet? Yes! I love the beginnings of my baby bump.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? Definitely not, thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On and comfortable.
Happy or moody most of the time
? I can say that I definitely am happy most of the time.

Looking forward to? I'm looking forward to watching my growing bump, and I'm looking forward to feeling him move.
Milestones: I think this month the main milestone is the baby bump, which is a really fun one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love receiving notes!