11/26/14

Looking Back on 16 Weeks

I started taking photos of my baby bump at 16 weeks, because that's when I could tell that I was starting to show. Pretty much no one else could see it, but being my body, I could see the differences. I wish I would have taken pictures sooner as well, but this is as soon as I started documenting the bump. I also didn't truly start this questionnaire until currently (24 weeks), but I'm going to try my best to reflect back to 16 and 20 weeks. From this point on, I'll keep up with it each month.


How far along? 16 weeks, or 4 months if you're dividing by 4 weeks to a month.
Maternity clothes? I've bought a couple of things, but I don't really need them. I can see a slight difference in my body, but right now it kind of just looks like a I ate a little too much. I can still fit into all of my clothes no problem.

Stretch marks? No, not that much has happened yet!
Sleep? Oh, sleep. I am so exhausted all of the time. All I want to do is sleep. At work, I struggle to not fall asleep at my desk. It's so bad that I point a fan right at my face and will gently slap my face to try to stay awake. Right now I go to work, come home to bed, nap for a little while, get back up and maybe eat dinner (maybe) and go right back to bed. I think I could just about hibernate right now I'm so tired. It is honestly the worst fatigue I've ever had in my life.
Best moment this month? The best moment by far was finding out that we were having a boy!!!! I really felt like it was a boy from the very beginning. We had a gender reveal party the same day we found out  (15 weeks, 6 days) and it was really fun.

Miss anything? I miss not feeling well and having energy.
Movement? No, no movement yet. Although. when they show us the ultrasounds, he is definitely wiggling around in there! It was pretty cute- one time- he was swaying his arms up and down like he was dancing.

Food cravings? Hmm, pretty much nothing really sounds or tastes good. If I do feel like eating at all, it's probably a baked potato.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, almost everything. I really don't feel like eating, almost ever, and I'm just not feeling too hot.

Have you started to show yet? A tiny bit. I can tell, but no one else can.
Gender? It's a boy!
Labor Signs? Definitely not, thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out? In! I really hope that it stays in the whole time, but we will see. 

Wedding rings on or off? On and normal to loose.
Happy or moody most of the time
? I asked Jake what he thought and he said happy. He's incredibly honest so I know he would tell me the truth! I will say though, that I can get angered a lot easier now. Before, I was pretty calm, mild, and even timid to say things to people. Right now, it's easy for me to snap. I think it's the hormones, and since I've noticed, I try to bite my tongue.

Looking forward to? I'm looking forward to finally dreaming about boy things! I've been DYING to know the gender this entire time, so now I'm super excited to think about all things boy.
Milestones: Definitely finding out the gender, and our gender reveal party was really fun. Plus, I finally was able to share the news that I was pregnant work and everyone else around 13 weeks. We told our parents, siblings, and my best friend earlier than that, but having the news out in the open was so glorious. I hated having that secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love receiving notes!